Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Halloween - Ramrod - ft. lauderdale - florida

Its been over a year since I posted anything here. I forgot really, but need to get back into the swing of things.

Last October I met a very special man. He and I fell in love and I have been busy living the life I always dreamed about.  You know, dating, and then move in with each other. Having a strong man in your life is really different. Its just crazy really.

We have been friends for years, last Halloween we decided to go out to Wicked Manor. Its one huge party, with everyone dressing up as something. He called me before we left and said hey I am going to wear leather and I have a collar and leash, would you mind walking me.  I said sure. He asked what are you going to wear, and I told him it would be a surprise. (I had an idea what I was going to wear, but had to change that)
I ended up getting my boots out, and skin tight jeans and a black T-Shirt.

We all met over at a friends house, and as soon as I walked in and saw him, I grabbed his leash and said bitch get on your fucking knees. He obeyed my order. I said now slave what is my name? He had the puzzled look on his face and said Master?  I said good boy now lets go.

We went to the main drag for only a drink then headed to Ramrod.


The drive to Ramrod was only a few mins from the main party, but the entire way he kept saying I cannot believe I am doing this. I told him to shut up. I was tired of his whining mouth. He looked at me and said yes sir.  We found a nice place to park and walk to the bar. Once inside the door, the first bartender only addressed me. He asked my order I told him and he said what does your boy want. I looked at him expecting him to pipe up and he just stood there. I said well tell the man, he said yes Master.

Now we took some of my friends to the bar with us, but they were not the type of boys that goes into that bar, so instead of having one boy walking behind me I had 3 boys behind me. It was quite exciting. lol

My "boy" looked board. I mean he is the outgoing and outspoken type. And for him just to stand there, was driving him nuts. A guy came up to me and said excuse me Sir can I talk to your boy? I said sure, and handed him the leash. I knew it would help him.

After about 20 mins I became board and went up to the guy that had the leash and grabbed it out of his hand and said enough talking. Yanked on the leash and we went to another part of the bar. For some crazy reason I decided to go through the dance floor that was packed. They was playing techno and a song that I loved. We started dancing. I dont know what came over me, dont know if it was the power trip, the alcohol, or just being horny, but I grabbed his collar and kissed him. It was on, I mean we were kissing the hell out of each other.

The night was crazy and great at the same time. I was in a zone that I havent been in for some time. The other boys that was with us finally caught up with us and said they were ready to go. I was good with that my boy did not have a choice so he had to go.

We got to our friends house, and they insisted we stay there for the night. I was down with it and so was my boy. We didnt actually do anything, cause I passed out only minutes after we got in the door.

The next day he called me and asked if I was ok? I told him I was fine, just a hang over.

He asked if he could come over, I said sure. He showed up as soon as he got in the door, he was all lovey dovey with me. I was like back the fuck off. What are you doing?  He said, well I thought that we had a great night that we could you know pointing at my bedroom.  I stepped back and looked crazy at him. I said lets sit down and talk about this. We sat down and I said I love you, but I dont want just a fuck, I want more than that. I want a long term relationship. Nothing more nothing less.






No comments:

Post a Comment