Saturday, August 6, 2011

Employee of the Month

Nope I did not get it, what I got was transferred out of my store and put into another. And that is a great thing. I enjoy my new store and the new crew that I get to work with.

Employee of the Month

This goes to a friend from my last store.

He transferred from a store from up north, he had been in our store a little over 3 months when I was up rooted. He moved back down to South Florida to move in with his parents.

The first time I met him, I liked him, he is cute, 5'10" tall, shaved head, 6 pack, great smile etc. but you can tell he is Straight. His first day, I made sure that he knew I was gay. He was at the register and a girl that works there was standing within ear shot of him. I went up to her and told her in graphic details what happened to me the night before. (I left the sex part out). He just laughed.

We had become pretty close by the end of the three months, Not in a gay way, just good friend at work.

Minding My Own Business

So now I am in my new store minding my own business, and out of the blue he text me. "what are you doing after work on Sunday?" I replied - nothing He replied again "want to go shoot pool? My heart skipped a beat. I told him sure would love to.

By Thursday I had caught a nasty cold and did not feel well enough to even go, I text him and told him I couldnt go.

Fucking a Girl

So on Friday night of this week I text him, what are you doing? he said "Fucking a girl" he was texting me what position he was in etc. I just lol at him. Then he said, this girl can suck a basketball threw a straw. I decided to be bold at this time. I replied so can I and I swallow too. It took about 20 minutes for a reply and he said " The key to happiness" This was not the reply I was expecting to get from him. I expected something like "fuck off".

I guess my balls swelled up cause then I asked him out after work on Sunday. He agreed, and we are going out this sunday night to a gay sports bar. He knows what it is, he knows the town I live in is all gay.

Puzzled

Ok, so this guy has got me so puzzled, I mean the question I keep asking myself is "is he straight or not?" I so want to make a move on him, but what if he is really trying to be a friend or does he really want more? Omg this is driving me nuts. I talked to my friend down here, she is actually my General Manager at my new store. I told her the whole story. She said "that boy aint gay" I said to her "well maybe he just want to meet friends here since he had to move down. She said "NO" he grew up here, he has lots of friends here. So now I am back asking myself is he straight or not? ugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment